Jack White is Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ummm.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marc Bolan <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ziggy stardust
Admin
ziggy stardust

Marc Bolan <3 Empty
PostSubject: Marc Bolan <3   Marc Bolan <3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 am

He died September 16th, 1977, two weeks before his birthday. Marc Bolan is one of my favorite singers and T. Rex(his band) is definitely one of my very favorites. Marc Bolan was an English singer-songwriter, guitarist and poet. He was the lead singer and guitarist for the band T. Rex. He also founded that band. Marc Bolan's music and brilliant stage presence greatly helped create the glam rock era which made him one of the most recognizable musicians in British rock music. Marc Bolan really means a lot to me, he was an amazing singer and guitarist. I own many of his songs and I really wonder how someone this beautiful, in many ways, can die? I don't see how its possible. Marc Bolan was a wonderful man, I know wishes wont change anything but I really wish he had never died. The world would have been a much better place if he hadn't, in my opinion. I feel horrible for not posting this yesterday. If you did read this, thank you.

Marc Bolan, I love you. <3

Marc Bolan <3 280zH
Marc Bolan <3 G49Rg
Marc Bolan <3 771Cq
Back to top Go down
https://ziggystardust.rpg-board.net

Marc Bolan <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jack White is Love :: Up In Flames-
Jump to: